Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Blog Backround, and a Special Birthday!!!

Oooooooh!!! I got a new backround for my blog! It's called "Fashionista" by Gina Cabrera. I found it in a website named ShabbyBlogs. There are also decorations and blinkies there!!!

YAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Today is my Big Brother's birthday!! I made a gift for him yesterday. His favorite colors are green and blue. My gift is a card. I colored it with green and blue. The crayons I used is Crayola. I really like making crafts. It's soooo fun!

I thank God for another great special birthday!! My brother turned 12. God created him from a little baby, to a kind child, to a Christian tween!!!

We went to SM IMAX to watch "Legend of the Guardians- The Owls Of Ga'hoole" in 3D. It was great! Before the movie started, There was a cartoon named "Roadrunner". It was hilarious!!! I ate popcorn and doughnuts while watching.

Here is a picture of us in the cinema:



My mom was the one who took the picture so she wasn't in it.

We ate in Sbarro and I had Baked Ziti with cream sauce and parmesan cheese. It's yummy! Yesterday, my brother said that we were gonna eat at Johnny Rockets. But he changed his mind about it and wanted Sbarro instead. So that is where we ate today! Johnny Rockets had got to wait!

And here is a picture of the card that I made for my big brother --



After we ate, we saw a petshop!! We bought a gift for Milkshake! Her birthday is on November 9 and she will turn 1 year old! Her gift is a ball where you can put food inside and when the ball rolls, food will come out!

Before I end this entry, I wanna tell everyone that I am joining a meme tomorrow. I am joining Mellow Yellow Monday coz it's my favorite color!

Thank you God, for this wonderful birthday celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your kind comments!