Monday, November 8, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday #2



That's my little furry sister, Milkshake sitting on our yellow and green puzzle mat!

MellowYellowBadge


6 comments:

  1. Awww, such an adorable dog. Nice puzzle mat. :)

    Please check out My Mellow Yellow Monday post here

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gotten so big now! Very cute. She knows she's in front of a camera ;-)

    Hope you are doing great, Gina.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Miss Mel! Today is her birthday! She's now 1 year old. And I will make an entry about that. We had those puzzle mats since i was five i think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Tita Ruth! It's her birthday today! Sometimes she doesn't wanna be in front of the camera because when it flashes she gets surprised. When my mom started exercising, she took a picture of the XL Glider. Then Milkshake went in front of the camera and did her cute poses (lying down and sitting down)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahhahaha...so cute and adorable..joining MYM too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ms. Gemini! Nov. 9 was that little girl's birthday!! Yup! Milkshake is rrrreeeeaaalllllllllllllly cute and adorable. Her fur is so soft! So soft, that the whole family calls her "Lambikins". This Monday I am joining Mellow Yellow Monday again. I will post in in a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your kind comments!