Yay! I got lots of gifts from my friends and relatives. And we also gave them gifts!
These are some of the gifts that I got:
- Lots of gifts from my friends and classmates (too many to mention)
- A pink backpack from my godfather
- Monopoly board game from my other godfather
- A Disney princess watch from my grandparents
- A magenta polka-dotted party dress also from my grandparents
- 2 pairs of Converse shoes from my parents
- A Devotional book for girls from my parents + Inspirational bookmark
More gifts to come later...
I'm going to a Christmas party with my relatives and grandparents. Ooops! I have to go now! Im gonna go to the Christmas party now. Bye!
Oh I am glad to know that the party dress fits you perfectly! And so when you wear that dress, you gotta use the disney watch too, ok?
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas again!
Love you, Gina
Lola L and Lolo Rick
Hi Lola!
ReplyDeleteOf course Lola! I am gonna wear the watch with the dress. And I discovered that there is a string so that I can make a necklace. So, I am gonna wear the party dress, the watch, the necklace, and the gift that Mommy and Daddy gave - Converse shoes! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!