Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Mom's Birthday

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Today is My Mom's Birthday! I already made a birthday gift for her! I hope she likes it. My brother just made a gift yesterday. Im really excited. God made my Mom grow more and more, taller and bigger everyday. Now, I am celebrating how she has grown. Im really happy for my mom. Im happy that lots of other people are greeting her on her birthday.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY!!!!!!!!!! here is a picture of my family celebrating mommy's birthday:



For dinner, we ate at a restaurant named Saisaki-Dad's-Kamayan. It's Japanese, American and Filipino food. I ate a lot! We listened to a live guitar and singing group. First they sang Happy Birthday for my mommy, next I requested Love Story by Taylor Swift, next I asked them to sing The Climb by Miley Cyrus, and the last was Happy Birthday again.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Gina - your bday gift for your Mom was very beautiful! You are really a sweet girl with lots of talents! Good girl too! Love, Lola L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina! I participate in "Tea Talk" on Thursdays, and your mom said you have a new blog...congratulations!

    This was a very sweet post about your mom's birthday...you are very honoring of her, which is a good and Godly thing for a young lady to do!

    Enjoy your blogging, you are a good writer!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Lori from Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gina,
    Welcome to blogland!
    I'm your mom's blogging friend, and I'm now your happy follower :-)
    I will tell my daughters to check your blog, too.
    You have beautiful photos in your blog. I will be coming back to read more.

    God bless you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lola L!!! I really like making gifts for Mommy! It's soooooooooo fun! I beaded her gift in July. When i told Daddy to tie the band a bead fell. I didn't notice it at first. Hehehe!!
    I love you Lola!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mrs. Lori! When I was still 7, I saw mommy making a post in her blog. Then i asked "Mommy, what are you doing?" She told me she was making a post for her blog. Then she told me what a blog is. I said "I wanna have a blog!!!!" Then Mommy allowed me to have a blog when I turned 8. I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tita Ruth, my Mommy said I should call you tita. Thank you. I will also follow Naomi and Zoe. My mommy said they can be my good friends in blogland. God bless you and thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your kind comments!